A successful person is an outstanding performer. As Malcolm Gladwell points out outstarnding performers are hard workers.
Niyi Adeagbo knows what he wants and does whatever it takes to get it. He enthusiastically acts on his dreams to achieve what the good people of his Local Government want. This action helps him reach the goals to become outstanding among others.
Niyi Adeagbo is a young man full of management and public safety experience, his knowledge and his personal commitment to the citizens of Itesiwaju LG and Ọyọ State are on display, all in order to curb tribulations, to provide sound health care, to provide good education, to empower youths, farmers and traders and make his home local government and state a better prepared and safer place to live."
HIGHLIGHTS OF ADENIYI ADEAGBO'S ACHIEVEMENTS
· Compulsory and qualitative basic education
· Successful organisation of 2nd Itesiwaju Inter-School Essay, Debate and Quiz Competitions
· Free exercise books for students
· We setup a taskforce on Internally Generated Revenue
· Excellent primary health care delivery
· Tackling infant and maternal mortality in the council area. One of our missions is to provide our women the opportunity for healthy pregnancies and safe childbirths, to provide all infants with the healthy start they deserve.
· He budgets at least N300,000 monthly for free drugs to our medical centres across the council area.
· Provision of anti-snake vaccines in all the health centres in the council.
· Adequate welfare of workers
· Grading of local roads
· He opened a new farmers market in Komu
· Rehabilitation of Kusa road – Komu,
· Rehabilitation of Adenlere road – Otu,
· Clearing of both sides of rivers Otu and Ara to control flooding,
· Upgrading of: Gaa road – Oke Amu, Sawmill road – Okaka, Atogun road – Komu and NURTW headquarters house – Out
· Execution of six (6) borehole projects:
1. Hydrogeophysical Survey Drilling and Installation of Borehole, Igbojaye Central Mosque, IGBOJAYE.
2. Hydrogeophysical Survey Drilling and Installation of Borehole, Mission House BABAODE.
3. Hydrogeophysical Survey Drilling and Installation of Borehole, Baature Area OTU.
4. Hydrogeophysical Survey Drilling and Installation of Borehole, Jagunde Village OKAKA.
5. Hydrogeophysical Survey Drilling and Installation of Borehole, Eleeku Village IPAPO.
6. Hydrogeophysical Survey Drilling and Installation of Borehole, Alaganran Village, OKE-AMU.
· Eleven farmers groups from Itesiwaju have been empowered under the FADAMA III Additional Financing inputs, which is the highest across the state.
· He recommended farmers groups from Itesiwaju LGA to benefit N121m grants. They will also be supported with improved rice seeds, herbicides, insecticides, fertilizers and production assets such as sprayers and wheel barrows.
· Recommendation of another ten  experienced verifiable rice farmers to participate in Oyo State's Rice Outgrowership Scheme
· Empowerment of his people through auctioning of unused vehicles
· He cultivated and harvested approximately 3.8tones of cotton .
· Continuous livestock production in a small scale [cattle in particular]
· Cultivation and continuous harvesting of cashew fruits
· Support for FG's N-POWER verification exercise to ensure successful candidates from the local government do not have an iota of problem.
· Recommendation of our women and youths for employment and empowerment opportunities
· Ten (10) of his people in the local government benefited from Oyo State Ministry of Agriculture Employment Programme
· Five (5) of his people in the local government were also recommended for Federal Government loan programme
· Establishment of effective communication and feedback mechanisms
· He has held a series of talks with continental and local partners on investment opportunities in Itesiwaju LGA in the areas of agriculture, youth and women empowerment and a whole lot more. Chief among them are New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD Nigeria) and the Allied Atlantic Distilleries Ltd
· He does not joke with the peace and security of his people; he is not relenting in giving maximum supports for all his constituted security outfits in a bid to ensure a crime-free Itesiwaju LGA.
· Conflict resolution between the Yoruba and the Hausa communities in the council area.
· Resolution of a disputed land in Otu . Furthermore, as a a Caretaker Chairman of Itesiwaju LGA, ADENIYI Adeagbo has been interfacing with his people on regular basis in order to feel the pulse of the people and also communicate same to the government. Through these meetings, he has successfully rallied the cooperation of the host communities of the various projects undertaken by the state government in the area.
Moreover, as part of his efforts to ensure that his people feel the dividends of democracy he has partnered with many agricultural research and companies like across the local government area, like IITA, NRCRI, UAM, FUNAAB on modern techniques of cassava growing.
Other partners include Abia ADP, BNARDA, OGADEP, OYSADEP, SON, NESREA, NAFDAC, FMARD, JDPM and KOLPING all these activities to make the lives of his people meaningful and to know we are in the time of democracy.
Niyi Adeagbo is a determined person who is working to redeem the image of his local government to be a better place for so many businessmen home and abroad to establish companies in the local government for the betterment of his people and Ọyọ State at large.
“I thank Niyi Adeagbo for creating the enabling environment for what is happening today.
The good work of the governor is attracting opposition members into the APC. We do not drag any of the defectors/opposition into the APC but we know that they are still coming back with numerous members. “What Ajimobi has done is enough to convince the doubting opposition to join APC, he has set the pace by using the resources to develop the state.